Uniform CPA Exam
Are you ready to begin your career as a Wisconsin certified public accountant? First you will need to qualify for, sit for and pass the Wisconsin CPA Exam. Visit the following links for more information:
Everything you need to know about the CPA Exam can be found here.
- Find contact information for all of the important organizations involved with the CPA Exam on the How to become a CPA page.
- Learn about discounts WICPA members receive on Exam review courses.
- Search for answers to all your questions. Everything you wanted to know about the Exam can be found here or call 1-800-CPA-EXAM.
- Get information on the application process.
- Read the educational requirements declared by the state of Wisconsin.
- Read blogs of individuals who are in the process of taking the Exam at Another71.com.
Scheduling the Exam
You can schedule an exam at a Prometric test center anytime within six months as long as the testing center is open and has space to accommodate you. It is recommended that you register early to ensure that you get a testing space on the day you want.
There are several ways in which you can schedule your exam. You can call the Prometric Student Testing Service Call Center at 800-580-9648. Or, you can go to http://www.prometric.com/cpa or you can contact your local testing center.
Once you have your tests scheduled, you can study for the computerized Uniform CPA Exam.