Save money with onsite training customized to meet your needs with flexible pricing options.
Your staff will receive training with their work colleagues. Customized training means our instructors will meet with you, discuss your business and your goals and set up a training program tailored to your company’s specific issues and needs.
Select one of these topic areas:
- Accounting and finance
- Business management
- Communication skills
- Leadership development
- Strategic management and planning
- Other topics of your choice
Interested in our customized training solutions? Contact Shaun Krueger at 262-785-0445 ext. 3024. We deliver onsite training for your staff of 10 or more. Choose a date, program and location, and tell us your unique requirements and we will:
- Hire instructors, discussion leaders and facilitators.
- Design the course and provide the materials.
- Tailor course content to your company’s unique needs and experience levels.
- Bring the training to you, saving valuable staff time and travel costs.
How onsite training works:
- Location: Training can be offered at your site, our training center or another site that you choose.
- Level: Courses are tailored to meet your needs and the experience levels of your staff.
- Format: Classes can be 1 – 2 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours.
- Content: Choose an off-the-shelf program found in our catalog, or we can find or customize the content for you.
Have your own instructors?
That’s great! Purchase the Discussion Leader Guide and course content to present the program yourself. You can also rent a training room at the WICPA.